The Real Estate School of South Carolina has an important message about the new availability of real estate courses. This message is relevant to our locations in both Columbia and Charleston. With the full approval of the SC Real Estate Commission, effectively immediately we are switching over all in-person classroom courses to online video streaming classrooms. All you need is an internet-capable device. It works with your phone, your tablet, your laptop or desktop computer. We use a premiere online learning platform made especially for education for the best student experience.
ALL CLASSES LISTED BELOW MEET IN ONE OF OUR VIRTUAL CLASSROOMS.
REAL ESTATE LICENSE COURSES: 90 hours needed to obtain the license, split over two courses, Unit I for 60 hours and Unit II for 30 hours. $325 plus $10.40 for shipping of book & materials for Unit I and $219 for Unit II.
- Unit I Half Days: April 6 – 27. 9a-1p. No class on April 10th.
- Unit I Half Days: May 18 – June 5. 9a-1p.
- Unit I Weekends: May 2 – 31 (no class on Memorial Day weekend). 9a-5p.
- Unit I Eve: Mar. 17 – April 16. 5:45p-9:45p.
- Unit I Eve: May 11 – June 11. 5:45p-9:45p
- Unit II Weekends: April 18, 19, 25, 26. 9a-5p.
- Unit II Eve: April 20 – May 5. 5:45p-9:45p.
- Unit II Half Days: May 4 – 13. 9a-1p.
BROKER LEVEL COURSES: 60 hours needed to obtain the Broker’s license, split over two courses, Broker A for 30 hours and Broker B for 30 hours. $375 for both plus $20 for shipping of books.
- Broker A Half Days: April 20 – 29. 1:30p-5:30p.
- Broker B Half Days: May 4 – 13. 1:30p-5:30p.
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT COURSES: 30 hours needed to obtain the property manager’s license. $275 for both plus $10 for shipping of book and packet.
- Property Management Half Days: April 6 – 16. 1:30p-5:30p. No class on April 10th.
- Property Management Weekends: May 2 – 10. 9a-5p.
Continuing Ed Schedule on Page 2
CONTINUING EDUCATION FOR REAL ESTATE: 10 hours needed to renew. $65 for 10 hours, $45 for 4 hours, $25 for 2 hours.
- 4/17: 9am Three P’s – core course
- 4/18: 9am Unlocking the Mysteries of Property Management – 4 hr elective
- 4/18: 2p Conventional Loans – 2 hr elective
- 4/28: 9am Three P’s – core course
- 4/29: 9am BIC Duties and Responsibilities – 4 hr requirement for BICs, elective for all others
- 4/29: 2p Government Backed Loans – 2 hr elective
- 5/14: 9am BIC Duties and Responsibilities – 4 hr requirement for BICs, elective for all others
- 5/14: 2p Government Backed Loans – 2 hr elective
- 5/15: 9am Three P’s – core course
- 5/16: 9am Trust Accounts – 4 hr elective
- 5/16: 12:30p Three P’s – core course
- 5/16: 4:30pm Ethics – 2 hr elective
- 5/27: 9am Price It Right, Valuation Guidelines – 4 hr elective
- 5/27: 2p Conventional Loans – 2 hr elective
- 5/28: 9am Three P’s – core course
You can also find regular online pre-license and continuing ed options at the learning portal, www.studyonlineanytime.com
We are excited to deliver our proven content to you in a brand new way and thank the SC Real Estate Commission for their quick action in approval. If you have any questions, please call us at 803-791-3800 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our online real estate class options may be accessed at our learning portal, www.studyonlineanytime.com.