Much more than a simple dictionary or “cheat sheet,” The Language of Real Estate
provides a comprehensive encyclopedia-like approach to literally thousands of real
estate practices, concepts, and terms. This brand-new edition expands the classic text
that has been a desktop standard in the real estate industry for more than 35 years.
From abandonment to zoning, if it occurs in the real estate profession, you’ll find it in
The Language of Real Estate.
• Over 2,800 real estate terms explained in depth
• Guide to hundreds of real estate organizations ranging from appraisal to land surveys
• Useful Spanish-English translation for real estate terms
• Expansion of hundreds of real estate abbreviations and designations
• Guide to applicable real estate laws
• Diagrams of home construction and styles